Gold Wing Road Riders Association (GWRRA), Minnesota District, represents the states of Minnesota and North Dakota.
We would like to invite you and your family to join us for some fun and motorcycle riding. The District has
many chapters spread around the state that have monthly socials, weekly dinner rides (from April through September). The District has
an annual rally that is heald in different locations around the state.
Check out all the events page for all of the details on the rides and other events, including our Saturday
breakfasts. If you have any questions contact the people listed on the contacts page. They will love to answer any questions about the District.
A link is available for GWRRA membership info or to join GWRRA by selecting the international logo in the upper left of this page.
The latest messages from the director
Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:28 PM
It has been a while since we posted anything on the web
page, but we are trying to get back in the saddle.
Hopefully all had a good riding year, although it ended
abruptly in October and then more cold and some snow in November. But don’t fret
– now is the time of the year for us in the North to attend some inside
activities over the cold winter months.
There are many Christmas / Holiday Parties over the next
month. Check with your Chapter Directors for other Chapters’ parties – it is
fun to hang out and enjoy other Chapter folks that we do not get to see all the
There will be a Mid-Winter Meltdown in Hinckley at the Grand
Hinckley Inn, pencil in the date on February 29th – from 1PM to ??. There
is a game room that is rented and a reduced room rate. Bring a dish and game to share with others. Come up, or down, for the
day or reserve a room and play into the wee hours of the morning. Details will
be forwarded soon.
The District is endeavoring to set up a “Training Day” in
March. We will have a class, or two, and then perhaps Medic First Aid for folks
that want to keep up to date on their training.
Bob & Renae
Mid - Year Update
Posted: 27 Jun 2019 10:53 AM
Alot has happened over the past three months since our last update.
Chapter Q and Chapter C had their respective Fund Raisers – always a good time and great prizes.
With much “summer” riding left, the following is a high level list of Events:
- 4th of July Parade – the District is sponsoring our organization to ride in the St Peter Independence Day Celebration. Be at the gathering point is at W Medary St and N Washington Ave in St Peter, MN at 9 am on July 4th to Ride in the Parade.
- MN & ND District Rally is right around the corner, starting on July 12th at the Ramada Inn & Suites in Fargo, ND. We have many fun activities planned, so we will see you there.
- Region E Reunion Ride Inn at La Crosse, WI.
- Chapter R BS Session at New Richland Community Center, New Richland, MN. Social at 11, Lunch at noon – go to the Calendar tab to view details.
- Chapter N Wings for Wings at Whitetail Woods Regional Park, Farmington, MN – Social at 11, Lunch at noon – go to the Calendar tab to view details.
- Wind Ding 41 in Nashville, TN. from August 27th to 31st.
Plus many fun Chapter Rides and Events! If you cannot find something to do, you are not looking hard enough. Look at the District web site (Calendar tab) for Chapter, District and National Events.
Bob & Renae