Gold Wing Road Riders Association (GWRRA), Minnesota District, represents the states of Minnesota and North Dakota.
We would like to invite you and your family to join us for some fun and motorcycle riding. The District has
many chapters spread around the state that have monthly socials, weekly dinner rides (from April through September). The District has
an annual rally that is heald in different locations around the state.
Check out all the events page for all of the details on the rides and other events, including our Saturday
breakfasts. If you have any questions contact the people listed on the contacts page. They will love to answer any questions about the District.
A link is available for GWRRA membership info or to join GWRRA by selecting the international logo in the upper left of this page.
The latest messages from the director
Mid - Year Update
Posted: 27 Jun 2019 10:53 AM
Alot has happened over the past three months since our last update.
Chapter Q and Chapter C had their respective Fund Raisers – always a good time and great prizes.
With much “summer” riding left, the following is a high level list of Events:
- 4th of July Parade – the District is sponsoring our organization to ride in the St Peter Independence Day Celebration. Be at the gathering point is at W Medary St and N Washington Ave in St Peter, MN at 9 am on July 4th to Ride in the Parade.
- MN & ND District Rally is right around the corner, starting on July 12th at the Ramada Inn & Suites in Fargo, ND. We have many fun activities planned, so we will see you there.
- Region E Reunion Ride Inn at La Crosse, WI.
- Chapter R BS Session at New Richland Community Center, New Richland, MN. Social at 11, Lunch at noon – go to the Calendar tab to view details.
- Chapter N Wings for Wings at Whitetail Woods Regional Park, Farmington, MN – Social at 11, Lunch at noon – go to the Calendar tab to view details.
- Wind Ding 41 in Nashville, TN. from August 27th to 31st.
Plus many fun Chapter Rides and Events! If you cannot find something to do, you are not looking hard enough. Look at the District web site (Calendar tab) for Chapter, District and National Events.
Bob & Renae
Posted: 19 Feb 2019 11:12 AM
Some quick hitters for a March Update. For more information, see the MN & ND Journal (Newsletter).
Upcoming - see calendar for details
- IMS - The MN District did have a contest for present GWRRA Members that attended the motorcycle show, and entered the drawing, for an individual one-year membership. There were forty-five enters in the drawing. Now for the drawing winner was Jody Hurlburt (from Hastings) won the drawing. Congratulations to Jody!
- Mid-Winter Meltdown - another fun time to break the Winter Blues.
Although the Winter seems to be very long, now is the time to plan summer trips or tag up with others that have already planned trips.
- OPS Meeting - April 6th in Fargo, ND
- Open Houses and FunRaisers
Bob & Renae Hicks MN & ND District Directors